July 4th, 2019
6 Tips on How To Travel The World on a Budget
People always think that travelling can be expensive and you need a lot of money to travel places. But this is not true. Most of the travellers you see on social media might look like rich and elite people to you but they are much broken than you can imagine. Travelling do not requires one to be a rich person. Yes read that again. Most of the people are spending a lot of money on their honeymoons and getting debts just in order to go for a vacation. There is no need for you to do the same. You may find tons of ways to travel without getting yourself in such a trouble. Here are some tips on how to travel the world on a budget.
- You can get a job overseas. Yes, if you want to travel and you are not making enough money on your job you can get a job overseas in order to travel places. There are different jobs you can get when you travel like Au pair that pays money to the person who takes care after their children and look after some household chores. Other ways can be working as a tour guide, dive instructor or waiter at different restaurants.
- You can use a sharing economy. Why find expensive places for accommodation when there are several cheaper ways you can use like sharing economy where you can get accommodation at lower prices as well as tour guides and home-cooked meals.
- You can cook your meals on your own. Instead of spending money on food and eating from expensive restaurants you can make yourself food. Another way can be eating from local areas rather than spending your money by eating at expensive restaurants in the town especially those near to the famous tourism places.
- Go for the rail passes. Do not spend your money on individual trips. Instead, go for buying the rail passes and travel through the train because it can be a cheaper way and can save a lot of your money.
- Make use of discount cards. If you are a student, teacher or in your 20’s you can get yourself student card or youth cards to get discounts on different things while you travel. This can help you save tons of your money so always ask for discounts.
- Do not carry a lot of luggage. Know what the essentials are and when you go for travelling only carry the things that you need. One should know what they need when they go to some specific place and you can get yourself some guidelines as well. Carry light backpacks so you can avoid the luggage fees which will save your money plus it is easier to travel around with less luggage weight.